This process is for those that might have an idea for a course, a book that they want to turn into a course, or have content and just want our team to do it all from start to finish.
- Complete eLearning Course buildout
- Content built out into modules from SMEs with Ph.Ds will provide the layout for course designers which will include course learning objectives, syllabus, student learning outcomes and different learning modalities with the use of video integration, discussions, activities/assignments, and quizzes.
- eLearning Course Design and SCORM Export
- Content from SMEs will be put into eLearning platform. Modules will include various interactive engagements including video, discussion, activities, quizzes, drag and drop and fill ins. Course will be tested for functionality for all device compatibility. eLearning course exported in a HTML 5 SCORM 1.2 compatible format and deployed through Synergy Learning Institute’s LMS in addition to uploading the SCORM package to the University’s LMS.
- University Level Approval
- We will complete the required paperwork to get your course approved for PLA (Prior Learning Assessment and possible units for University level approval for the University. We will work with partners to get your course loaded and launched. We will handle all University level discussion, tech support, negotiation and course updates. This goes for any University you find in addition to these Universities that you want us to negotiate and work with.
- LMS Integration
- You can use your own LMS or if you do not have one then your course will be loaded on our Learning Management System (LMS).Located at Synergy Learning Institute. You will receive a landing page to promote your course. Anyone who takes your course will receive a certificate of completion from the college. We will manage the technical support for the LMS.
There is a charge of $10.00 dollars per student who takes your course that we subtract from your payout.
- Course Marketing Video
- We will create a marketing video to go on your landing page, website or out on social media.